Give your patients precision-fitting restorations with digital dental impressions
Digital dentistry has been instrumental in improving patient experiences, with higher accuracy and faster turnaround times, without the conventional plaster model. So, no more goop-based impressions of yesteryear and discomfort for your patients!
You can digitally transfer the impression data collected to create the restoration, reducing the turnaround time. With the precision of the intraoral scanner and the accuracy of the 3D printing system, you get a meticulously crafted dental prosthesis that fits in perfectly.
So, whether it is implant treatment, digital orthodontics, aligners, crowns, bridges or others – digital dentistry can benefit both your practice, and your patients.
Benefits of Digital Impressions
Digital dental impressions improve efficiency by allowing you to share the impression data virtually to the laboratory rather than sending a traditional impression. Plus, it expedites patients’ treatment and reduces the need for multiple visits.
Other advantages of digital impressions are:
- Digital impressions reduce the chances of error while taking impressions manually.
- Reduction in patients’ chair time, as scanning takes just three to five minutes.
- Improvement in the fit and quality of restorations.
- Less to no gag reflex, as intraoral scanner is leaner and less smudgy as compared to moulds.
- No wastage, with lesser impression material and disposable impression trays, as well as lower paperwork and physical space needed.
- With digital dental impressions, the turnaround time is faster as the digital file is shared instantly, and no time is wasted casting up a traditional working model.
- It enables you to recheck the impression while the patient is on the chair and correct the errors before sending data to the lab.
- You can view the impression on-screen and approach the treatment accurately.
Why Contact Us for Digital Impressions?
At Dental Creations, we have always stayed abreast with the latest technologies to offer the best possible materials. We have state-of-the-art scanning, milling, and 3D printing systems to improve efficiency and provide perfectly-fitting prosthesis in less time.
Our head technicians have worked side-by-side with dentists in Melbourne for over 20 years and know that optimum communication between dentists, patients, and technicians is required for optimum results.
We receive files from all the intraoral scanners available in the market to date.
So, if you are seeking a reliable lab for digital dental impressions in Melbourne, we would love the opportunity to work with you. Call us at (03) 9650 1263 today!